This is the first official week of the 2009 go getter's support group!
yeah!!!
-we'll measure & weigh ourselves every week and post the data of how much was lost in inches and in lbs. you can either post your starting weight or just tell how much you've lost every week... your choice! this isnt to make you feel uncomfortable its to have us all get excited for each other or get on each other if we need the extra encouragement...
-help each other stick to what each individual
has planned for their routine and meal plans
- get together 1 time a month for a group exercise that is planned by all
-if you have anything you want to post feel free to email either Jolene (sourdoughsacco@yahoo.com) or Janee (jjh645@gmail.com) and they'll post anything you've got!
have a fun week!!! remember postings up for the week on sunday!
GO GETT'EM!!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK so I'm way excited! i already started exercising but I'll start posting my weight and sizes on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm joining in too. But I'll wait on posting my weight too. (I don't have a scale in my house, so I'll post as soon as I step onto one)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! Thanks for the link, I love it!!! I am way excited to follow and also be inspired!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I checked.... I'm at 150, which sadly is 10 lbs more than I weighed in September.
ReplyDelete